Happy New Year.

A very happy New Year to everyone reading this morning. 2014 will hopefully be the year for lots of big moments and milestones in my life. It is home to my 21st birthday which is a pretty positive start in my book. This year my goal is to work hard, play hard (obviously I'm turning 21) and love harder. I hope everyone has had an amazing holiday season. I absolutely have and as soon as the sun stops hurting my head I will be in the gym and starting a new clean eating regimen. Too many cookies in the past week.  Did anyone else receive an email from Old Navy first thing about a sale on active gear? I think they are trying to tell me something. Have a good day and good luck recovering from last night!

XOXO

No comments

I love reading all of your comments! Keep 'em kind please! We respect the golden rule around here.

Back to Top