Wishing for Summer.

Spring and Summer are right around there corner. At least that's what I am telling myself, and seriously hoping for, while I wait for the snow to start... again. After the foot of snow we received Saturday I am so ready for it to be done with. In the spirit of warmer weather I have compiled a small list of items I am lusting after for the upcoming months!

Screen Shot 2014-02-18 at 11.27.58 AM

ONE// Longchamp 'Le Pliage small shoulder bag in "Lagoon."  As the proud Momma to two other 'Le Pliage bags I would love to get my hands on a nice spring color. My other two are darker fall/winter colors and extremely well loved.  Find this little beauty here.

TWO// A bathing suit from Triangl. If you haven't heard about Triangl yet then drop what you're doing and click here immediately. So cute, right? You're welcome.

THREE// How gorgeous is this ring? If you are following me on twitter (you're lame if not) you know how emotionally attached I am to my jewelry. Rings especially.  This one I asked my family for for my birthday. I'm turning 21 in May and would be the happiest girl in the world if the fam delivered on this beauty. Find this gorgeous little thing here.

FOUR//When you think summer, primarily during a snow storm, what is your first thought? I don't know about you but mine is a cold drink on the beach. To keep drinks cold you obviously need a koozie, duh. Good thing rougeandco on etsy does koozies better than anyone else.

FIVE// BOWS! I love bows- they're adorable, preppy, SASSY and can pull any outfit together. Southern Tea Boutique  has the best of the best. I will take one of each please!

SIX// Vineyard Vines shep shirt. Does a standard sweatshirt get any cuter? Nope. Really anything from Vineyard Vines can go a long way with me.

What are you lusting after for the upcoming months?

XOXO

1 comment

  1. […] material items but knows money does’t buy happiness. As you may have noticed in a recent post, I love expensive things. However, I love my family and the necessities I take for granted every […]

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Keep 'em kind please! We respect the golden rule around here.

Back to Top