Five Must Haves For Fall

I would like to start by saying this post kind of, sort of pains me. I love all things summer. Pumpkin, scarves and chunky sweaters are my thing. However, the thought of freezing cold temperatures and shoveling myself and my car to freedom make me want to throw up and flee the country. As you can probably tell I abhor winter. Fall just indicates winter's dreadful arrival is looming. 

 I'm choosing to focus on the positive (except in that last paragraph,) and make fall about shopping and pumpkin protein muffins. Today I'm talking shopping, the muffins have to wait until the temperature drops a bit. Hopefully that doesn't happen any time soon.
Here they are- the top five items I can't wait to get my hands on this fall. 
1. Esteé Lauder Double Wear Light foundation. I love this stuff. I really, really love this stuff. It was kind of thick for me when I first purchased it last October. I then reminded myself "light" is literally in the name and I'm just crazy. I still mix it with MAC face and body which I mentioned in a post a couple of weeks ago. That makes it just a tad thinner and much easier to apply. 
Paler months call for more coverage and Double Wear stays on all day providing all of the coverage necessary. Love it. 
2. I own a pair of black leather over the knee boots from Chinese Laundry. I've repurchased them twice now and I still can't get enough. I like to pair them with over the knee socks and either jeans or leggings. I wear them entirely too much. Moving on- these lace up the back, over the knee suede boots in brown are everything I need this fall. Who can beat DSW?
3. Pure Barre. A bar. Barre to bar. Ski lodge. You name it. You can rock these Alo yoga leggings there. I mean how cool and edgy is the leather. So cool. Just call me Selena. 
4. I would wear this sweater with above mentioned leggings on said Barre to bar trip and love every minute of it. I would like all things lace up and I would like them yesterday. Please? 
5. Candy apple red pants for the office. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure seasonal dress pants define adulting. 

No comments

I love reading all of your comments! Keep 'em kind please! We respect the golden rule around here.

Back to Top