Favorite things Friday!

Good Morning, Friday! It is so nice to see you again. Really, I have been waiting for you all week and you are finally here. A little more wonderful news? Sure! I have today off. Which means I have super-important-top-secret Christmas missions to complete. I would shed some light on said missions but you just never know who's lurking around these parts.

How about just a tiny bit more good news? Just kidding. This is Fantastic news! My cousin, had a studly little bundle of cuddles last night! At five pounds and three ounces, he was born at 10:03 pm. The weirdo that I am can't stop thinking about the poor kid in middle school when the thing is "well, what time were you born? Are you actually even (insert some awkward pre-pubescent age here) yet?" Then my little stud muffin is going to be all upset because he will have to answer with a no and some late-night hour. Well you know what CJ? (whoops- that's his name. CJ. I mean technically Camden James but how cute is CJ!?) I say, all day is your birthday, hell, if you want a birthday week? You are technically a Murphy, so you are entitled to that.

I digress.

Without further ado, my list of the items that got me through this week! I should point out that I am leaving out a couple items, but I mean, how much can you mention wine in one blog? Meh, don't answer that. I don't want to know the answer I know I already do it too much. Judge me.

ONE.// Starbucks Peppermint Mocha- This is a great edition to any day. If you haven't tried any Starbs holiday drinks, you're missing out. Pick one up for a smile from the inside out. LOL, I could be a hallmark card.

images

 

TWO.// For the cold nights? Hot Chocolate with Molly's Irish Cream. Talk about a cup of holiday cheer. Big girl hot chocolate for me any day. Try this too and thank me later. Paired perfect with this big girl holiday cheer? My next favorite.

hot-chocolate

 

THREE.// ELF. Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color? I just love to smile, smiling is my favorite. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.  Yep, that's all.

elf_

 

FOUR.// Longchamp Le pliage bag. I recently broke out the big guns for Christmas shopping, I needed fashionable storage space for all of my money (joke), presents and all of the other shit I seem to collect. Hey, I am only human. A girl at that.

images

FIVE.// My laptop. She's the best, so dependable and always there to listen to me. She has helped discover a few things this week. My favorite blog: Erin's Two Thirds Hazel.  My favorite dance of the week: MDC Stay. (Note their age- 14. This is when dancer friends curl up in a ball and wonder what went wrong for their own dance careers.)

Hoping you all enjoy a wonderful Friday! I am off to start my top secret holiday shopping!

XOXO

No comments

I love reading all of your comments! Keep 'em kind please! We respect the golden rule around here.

Back to Top