Overwhelmed.

I was up all night worrying about what to do with my life. I don't know what is wrong with me but I feel like I can't figure out anything and I am in the wrong major at school, UGH. I was offered like my dream job which would make three. I wouldn't be able to go to school next semester but I'm not sure I would hate that at this point. Anyways, I made myself relax by watching some makeup tutorial videos. I figured I would share one of my other favorites, Jaclyn. Jaclyn Hill is seriously adorable and seems to always be happy and having fun. I would like to be her friend, or at least have her do my makeup once or twice. Something is telling me that's not in the cards for me but I mean whatever! Check out her youtube channel here! The video I linked is fun and will absolutely be used for my 21st birthday! These can be pretty dangerous because she is full of knowledge. I also think I can relate to Jaclyn because she can be ALL over the place just like me. Remember this post anyone?


Playing with makeup always makes me feel better. Now if I could just figure out how to be a dancing, makeup artist, personal trainer. Life would be perfect and I'm open to any and all suggestions.


I hope you are all having a good week! Enjoy Jaclyn and stay to read some more posts! :)


XOXO

No comments

I love reading all of your comments! Keep 'em kind please! We respect the golden rule around here.

Back to Top