Surprise Blizzard.

Hello there pretties! It is 30 degrees outside today which let me tell you, feels like spring in these parts. Yesterday, what was supposed to be an inch or two of snow turned into a surprise blizzard and about five inches. Okay so five inches is nothing but it was coming down so fast that visibility was, well, non existent. Surprise? I guess. What does any logical gal do in a snow storm? Take pictures.. duh.

IMG_0409 IMG_0429

I proceeded to then come inside and order a bathing suit because what better time than during a blizzard? Also, the Blogcation had just been announced and I will obviously need bathing suits for that. (who's going!?) After my purchase was finalized I remembered my Dad's "friendly advice" the other night. Here's what happened-

I was in the kitchen minding my own business. Just a gal making some hot chocolate and prepping the mini marshmallows. Dad walks in, looks at me then down at my mug and says "You know that will make you fat.. right?"  So naturally I respond with "You know that was mean.. right?" At work I preach about young girls always being happy with themselves and how they look, therefore I drank that hot chocolate with extra mini marshmallows.Yolo, bitchez. It was delicious. However, I now realize that I need to actually look good in my new bathing suit which should be at my house in about 5 business days. Party is over, girl, get your butt in shape.

I woke up this morning and made myself egg whites with spinach. My friends will tell you I'm insane but I love spinach. I have turned into toddler Shannon's worst nightmare. Adult Shannon then forced down an entire bottle of water before the gym where I accomplished only 30 minutes on the elliptical, and 30 minutes of lifting/abs. I had class okay? Good news though! I found this amazing toning yoga sequence that actually kills me. I love it and can't wait to do it later! You should try it and you can go about doing so right.. about.. HERE!

Let me know what you think!

Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 11.03.25 AM

No comments

I love reading all of your comments! Keep 'em kind please! We respect the golden rule around here.

Back to Top