New Me!

Hi all! I bet you're wondering where in the hell I have been hiding and what caused me to so drastically change my blog and entirely rebrand. More on that later I promise. For now, all you need to know is that I got tired of living a double life sort of speak. None of my real life friends knew about my blog but my blogland friends knew a little about my real life. I'm trying my best to combine both and be 100% happy and comfortable in my own skin. I'm chasing sunsets, happiness, love and serendipity. Thanks for reading and be sure to follow me on social networks!

PS- you should know I obviously still have a lot of kinks to iron out. I hope you're patient with me!

No comments

I love reading all of your comments! Keep 'em kind please! We respect the golden rule around here.

Back to Top