Birthday Celebrating.

In my second 21st year of life I have set the bar incredibly high for myself. I have my eye on a brand-new, gorgeous little apartment, I'm in need of a new car and I hope to learn a lot about myself. Ideally, I plan to be the best me that I can be. 

I hope to practice more yoga, work out more strictly, eat well more often than not and love to my fullest every day. This birthday I wanted nothing more than to celebrate with the people that mean the world to me. The time and location didn't matter but the excuse to spend time with my friends and enjoy our time was. 

Due to an incredible group of people and a selfless boyfriend, I had the best birthday ever.


No comments

I love reading all of your comments! Keep 'em kind please! We respect the golden rule around here.

Back to Top