Movin' on up!

If you have been in and around the Pinterest world recently you have probably noticed my recent spike in home decor pins. You may have noticed that some pins are straight out of Better Homes magazine and are entirely unobtainable if you are a 22-year old balancing school, and three, possibly four jobs. Other pins are full of creative DIY's and inexpensive decorating techniques perfect for the aforementioned collegiate. 
 
It would look a little something like this- 

I'm sure you guessed it... I am moving in to a cute little apartment with one of my best friends and I couldn't be happier about it. Move in date is September 1st and I have a to-do list longer than Santa's nice list. 

With that being said here is my somewhat desperate plea to all of you. Does anyone have suggestions for cheap decor, pots and pans, and everything else one would need to move from home into an apartment? Thanks a million in advance. 

Aside from all of this apartment business I have been running around like crazy. I attended two weddings, threw a gender reveal party (It's a GIRL!) and have been working my butt off between nannying and a new job as a banker. It's a crazy life but someone has to do it. 

On my most hectic days I am just thankful for a couple beyond amazing friends and a kind, supportive boyfriend who is always more than willing to lend a shoulder or show up with the wine. He's usually pretty good at determining which I need in the moment. (Hint: it's always both. No exceptions.) That boy of mine carried me around for a week after I sprained my ankle and spent an entire night at his aunts wedding smiling at me and telling me how great I looked. If that isn't the sign of a keeper, I just don't know what is. 

I'm back, bitches. 

A few pictures to catch you up!

Shannon play's beer olympics, this happens and she sprains her ankle.




A little wedding shoot in Chicago. 

A little sister gives her big brother away. 

Lastly, I find out that I am going to be the aunt to one very spoiled little cupcake. 



1 comment

  1. congrats on your new apartment! I can't wait to move out of the dorm life and get my own apartment with my friends!

    xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Keep 'em kind please! We respect the golden rule around here.

Back to Top