Monday Blues.

Well Monday, we meet again. Usually you aren't so bad except this time you come with a few complications that I just don't know how to handle. You also bring back the bitter cold after a weekend of almost spring-like weather. I mean 16 degrees after a weekend in the 50's.. you have got to be kidding me. I don't ask for much and I usually don't complain about you like the rest. This time you have left me no choice and quite frankly, I think we all deserve an apology. The least you could do is put in a good word with mother nature that we deserve a kick ass summer after this winter we have had.
This SHOULD contain wine this morning.
I have been playing around with the idea of writing clever things on coffee mugs and selling them on Etsy. I then think about the taxes I would need to do on the money I make which is where my laziness kicks in. I also wonder if anyone would seriously pay me to decorate a mug for them. If we're being totally honest the one above is super messy because I decorated it while there was coffee in it just to capture an instagram picture. The things a girl has gotta do. 

There's so much I want to share about my weekend but I'm just not ready yet. Part of me feels like once I take the plunge and fill up this empty space for anyone and everyone to read it becomes a real thing and I'm not ready for that. The idea of anyone from my real life stumbling across this little corner of the web has me shaking in my wannabe Tory Burch riding boots. Out of this weekend I did feel extremely lucky for the people in my life. Even new friends who just happen to give the best advice a girl could get at exactly the right time. And if you know me you know how I love sunsets, last night's was gorgeous and according to instagram was just as magical for everyone else. Sometimes a little beauty in nature is all you need to take you back to reality and put things into perspective. Enjoy the rest of your Monday. Or at least try. 


No comments

I love reading all of your comments! Keep 'em kind please! We respect the golden rule around here.

Back to Top