Wanderlust.

wanderlust-definition

Wanderlust- (n) A strong desire, urge or impulse to wander, explore, discover the world & create a lifestyle around mindful living to understand one’s very existence! 

There are a few different people that travel. Those that travel during the icky winter months to gorgeous tropical climates for some R&R, those that travel for events and fancy hotel rooms and those that travel to discover. To discover different climates, different cultures, different people and different places. I would like to think I am one of those people. I have a gypsy soul to blame and I was born for leaving. (Thanks, ZBB!)

Think about it. We are born in one teeny tiny spot in the world. For most of us, we grow up around the same people, in the same town, in the same bedroom. We traveled the same streets, frequenting the same stores and restaurants. For me anyway, I was one lame kid. I feel like I was the most sheltered child in the world.

The world is made up of seven continents and 196 countries in the world today. Among those 196 countries are roughly 7 billion people. Each with a story, a different culture and a lesson. I want all of the lessons I can get my hands on in all of the different, beautiful places I can make it to. That my friends, is what we call Wanderlust.

No comments

I love reading all of your comments! Keep 'em kind please! We respect the golden rule around here.

Back to Top