Tomato, Basil and Spinach Pasta!

It's a cold and rainy Thursday that doesn't include work or much motivation. Tomorrow, June 6th, is the anniversary of the D-day landings in Normandy which means I will be planted in front of the History channel from now until Monday. The cat is out of the bag. I'm a history nerd. I absolutely love everything about it and will frequently turn down plans with my friends if there is a good documentary on. Sorry not sorry.

Due to my lack of motivation to get off my couch or even put on pants, I've opted to share one of my favorite recipes. This is my go-to for a quick dinner or maybe a fast lunch.


You will need: Pasta.. duh.
Cherry tomatoes
Basil
Spinach
Olive oil 
Parmasean cheese 
Oh by the way- there is no measurements for anything. Oops! (only a tiny olive oil!)

After your pasta is fully cooked, throw a little olive oil in a pan with the tomatoes, spinach and basil. Let them sit tight for a few minutes. 


Then add the pasta, a little parmesan and call it one yummy easy meal.


Are you going to try? I want to hear about it. 



No comments

I love reading all of your comments! Keep 'em kind please! We respect the golden rule around here.

Back to Top